We have an exciting permanent part home-based Senior BI Analyst position for a fast-growing software platform. based in London. An amazing opportunity for a BI Analyst experienced with SQL and Tableau to be a core part of this highly regarded organisation.
The successful Senior BI Analyst will enjoy data, writing and maintaining SQL logic. You will have a great understanding of data visualisation tools and have the ability to create and manage visual reports and dashboards.
Within this varied role, you will be responsible for:
- Building, iterating and maintaining dashboards with product and business insights a rich set of drilldowns to ensure easy access to analytics
- Taking ownership of the data, business intelligence and reporting
- Identifying and communicating commercial opportunities
- Being the organisations go-to expert for BI data
The successful Senior BI Analyst will:
- Ideally, live within commuting distance of London so that you can be part office-based
- Be Experienced in building automated dashboards, using SQL and data visualisation using Tableau
- Demonstrable experience in analysing acquisition funnels and identifying opportunities to drive conversion
- Experience in maintaining Business Intelligence products and artefacts, eliciting and translating complex rules and/or data into understandable business language for communicating opportunities and risks.
- 3-4+ years of experience working in data analytics and visualisation
- Proficiency and commercial experience using SQL
- Proficiency using Tableau
For immediate consideration, apply with your CV or call for more details