This established fintech company based near Edgware (North West London) are actively seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team and become a core part of the organisation
Do you live and breathe marketing? Do you get excited by driving results and working with creative like-minded individuals? If so then we would love to speak with you.
We are looking for someone to help change an industry, to help us build our community of followers and influencers and then take our new business to market, converting influencers and followers into valuable customers.
Reporting to the COO the Marketing Manager will be responsible for working with our agencies to build and run campaigns across digital media to drive new users. Initially, this will involve overseeing the management of agencies in conceiving and executing campaigns in paid and unpaid media to their briefs and budget.
The role-holder will also be responsible for managing social media feeds and working with Hubspot or a similar sales flow system to develop engagement with visitors and registered users.
Knowledge and Skills
- Working in a regulated industry (not necessarily investments)
- Designing and delivering campaigns using CRM platforms Hubspot/ Salesforce or similar platforms to nurture and develop leads
- Agency management experience
- Campaign analysis and reporting
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Experience in website management using a CMS
- Driving and executing Tokenise content development across media and channels
- Managing key agencies to deliver PR, content and paid marketing campaigns
- Cost-effective new visitors and registered users to Tokenise.io
- Increasing number and engagement of social followers
- Reporting on key metrics
- Management of budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For immediate consideration, please apply with your CV