An exciting opportunity exists for a talented Front End Web Developer to join a well established and really well-regarded software platform based in Liverpool. The successful would ideally be based around Liverpool, Manchester or Leeds, but open to all locations in the UK.
Your role will involve further developing the Front End Web Development from start to finish. You will have full input into the direction of projects, working closely with a great team of like-minded Front End Developers and ultimately becoming a core part of the team.
To be considered, the successful Front End Web Developer will have:
- around 1 -2 years + Front End programming skills and experience of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap (with related technologies)
You will also have:
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work autonomously and to use initiative.
- First-class organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multitask and manage time effectively.
For immediate consideration, please apply with your CV or call for more details.