An exciting opportunity exists for a talented PHP/Drupal Web Developer within a busy, world-renowned Digital Agency using your PHP and Drupal development experience. The role can be home-based/ part home-based or office-based dependant on your preference.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of this highly regarded, employee focussed organisation using your PHP, MySQL and Drupal experience
Your role will involve further developing the impressive PHP/Drupal-based web applications from start to finish. You will have full input into the direction of projects, working closely with key people within the organisation and their impressive portfolio of clients - ultimately becoming a core part of the team.
To be considered, the successful Drupal Developer will have:
- At least 3 years + proven experience of developing with PHP with Drupal (7/8) - Drupal 9 is desirable but full training can be provided
You will also have:
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work autonomously and to use initiative.
- First-class organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multitask and manage time effectively.
- Awareness and pride in ensuring client satisfaction.
For immediate consideration, please apply with your CV or call for more details.