Are you an experienced Product Owner from a Digital background looking to work with an established, highly regarded e-commerce software platform? The position can be part-home based with visits to the companies Midlands HQ ideally once a week
This a great opportunity to be an integral part of new Product launches from start to finish. This varied Digital Product Manager position will involve:
- Translating the business strategy into a product strategy and executing it.
- Providing product marketing with insights on key differentiators and messages.
- Owning the product roadmap.
- Managing all aspects of products, including customer feedback and requirements
- defining and tracking key product performance indicators (KPIs).
- Assisting with production testing, troubleshooting and prioritisation of defect resolution.
- Working closely with developers to ensure a high standard of performance and objectives are met.
- Active participation in regular meetings, presentations and reports.
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan upcoming releases.
The successful Product Owner will have strong proven experience with Digital Products and ideally involving product launches. This really is an exciting opportunity and the chance to become a real core part of this well-established organisation that has an incredible reputation
For immediate consideration, apply with your CV or call for more details.