This well-established and highly regarded software platform is actively recruiting a DevOps Engineer with cloud experience to join their growing team. The position is currently home-based and can be part home-based in the longer term.
Within this new and varied role, you will be joining a friendly and inspiring team of developers and DevOps specialists and will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and evolving the cloud infrastructure
- Be the first technical point of contact for troubleshooting production issues.
- Working with developers in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle, to ensure the stability and maintainability of our systems.
- Provide technical input throughout the lifecycle of our projects,
- Additional technical responsibilities such as designing and carrying out performance tests.
The successful DevOps Engineer will have some commercial DevOps experience with:
- AWS or Azure
- Any understanding of Nodejs is preferred but not essential
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join a large, highly regarded software platform. For immediate consideration, apply with your CV asap.