Are you an experienced Data Engineer looking to work with an established, highly regarded e-commerce software platform? Opportunities open for Junior, Mid Level and Senior Data Engineers and can be fully remote if you prefer or office/part office based
This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of this well established, rapidly expanding and highly regarded organisation. This Data Engineer position will involve:
- Maintaining existing data warehouse pipelines.
- Maintaining and improve web analytics platform.
- Building new data pipelines to ingest new data sources.
- Building data pipelines to join and transform data for use in reporting or marketing communications.
- Performing complex data analysis over large data sets.
- Exploring ways to improve data quality and ingestion frequency.
- Identifying opportunities for new data sources.
- data modelling and SQL.
- Knowledge of data technologies such as AWS Redshift, MongoDB, Kafka, MySQL.
This really is an exciting opportunity for a Junior, Mid Level or Senior Data Engineer, and the chance to become a real core part of this well-established employee focussed organisation that has an incredible reputation. The position can be fully remote or office/part office based depending upon your preference.
For immediate consideration, apply with your CV or call for more details.